MyBlogLog was acquired by Yahoo! in January 2007.
- What does MyBlogLog mean to my business? MyBlogLog is a social networking site. MyBlogLog originally set itself apart from other sites like MySpace by creating a widget to show you who is reading your blog in real time.
- Pros: FREE. Easy to set up.
- Cons: Previously identified security issues (which may have been fixed now)
- The bottom line: It’s a FREE tool that you can use to allow your business to gain a deeper understanding of your customers and audience by seeing in real time who is reading your blogs.
Listen to interview podcast here.
LINKS WORTH YOUR TIME: (I’ve included 2 pro and 2 con links to be objective and fair)
- Get Rich Slowly at MyBlogLog
- Interview with MyBlogLog CEO Scott Rafer
- Does Anyone Like MyBlogLog’s Community Messaging Tool?
- I Love MyBlogLog